Monday, July 8, 2013

Gave Up On The Riddle

Have you gone to the Maitreya sale yet?? I will totally admit, I wasn't going to because for some reason in my brain, I only was remembering the shoes. I thought "Pfft. I have most of those, and I'm really too lazy to tint stuff myself these days anyway." But then I remembered...

Oh right. THE CLOTHES.

Style - Gave up on the riddle.



The Mignon Evening dress is just so lovely and to be honest, I don't know why I haven't bought it before! But I'll tell you what. Getting it for half price was CERTAINLY nice! :) The Maitreya sale lasts for 2 weeks, so scoot on over and shop!

If you haven't been to FaMESHed yet, you need to go because look at how gorgeous the Eva shoes from Gos Boutique are! They're just so darn classy! And you really can't go wrong with the OneTime skin matching HUD. Easy tinting and gorgeous shoes? Yes, ma'am!

I have much shopping to go do, and so do you!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 05 by Glam Affair
Hair: Siobhan in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Dress: Mignon Evening in Silver-Blue by Maitreya [Sale!!]
Shoes: Eva Slingback by Gos Boutique [FaMESHed]
Necklace: Sketchy Flower in Silver/Diamond by Noodles [Collabor88]
Pose by Pretense
Photo taken at Chouchou

No comments:

Post a Comment