Friday, April 19, 2013

Your Dream Will Be My Dream

I don't wear a lot of fancy gowns in SL. I'm pretty casual most of the time and we don't have the time to go to fancy dance places often. But oh, when Evangeline Miles has a new gown out...honey, I will MAKE an occasion to wear it.

Style - Your Dream Will Be My Dream


Fantasy Faire 2013 starts this Saturday and naturally Evie's Closet is there! I'm wearing the Kie Spring Fantasy gown in Magnolia and it seriously makes me want to get married all over again. Although there is a pink tint to it in my photo [unintentionally], this gown is more of an off white. It's part mesh, part flexi, and the combo is awesome! Evie's Closet will be on the Magnificat sim at the fair.

If you haven't been to Collabor88 yet, you need to get on it. I am totally in love with Titania's Filigree Heart necklace from Maxi Gossamer! It comes in both gold and silver metals, two different lengths, and the heart is color change. I went with turquoise because I like turquoise. Do I need a better reason? :)

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Vanya in Fairyfloss by Truth
Mesh Lids by SLink
Mesh Hands by SLink
* Pink Fuel Applier
* Pastel Nails by Izzie's
Dress: Kie Spring Fantasy in Magnolia by Evie's Closet [Fantasy Faire 2013]
Necklace: Titania's Filigree Heart by Maxi Gossamer [Collabor88]
Pose by Juxtapose

1 comment: