Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Strong Like Bull

Hey hey, it's almost May! Jane dropped some great new releases recently and Zodiac is going strong. Strong like bull!

Style - Strong Like Bull


The Day Trip dress from Jane is one of those beauties that you can totally dress up or down, whatever your style is in that moment. I really love versatile pieces and this is definitely that kind of dress!

I totally fell in love with the Andorra necklace that appears to be a collaboration piece between LouLou & Co and Virtual Insanity for Zodiac. It's girly enough for someone like me, but still has an edge to it.

I took these photos out at Cica Ghost's Rust exhibit. It's really a cool build, so I suggest checking it out.

Have a great end of April!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Glamover Lips in Cranberry by Adam n Eve added
Hair: Teddy in Swedish by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Dress: Day Trip in Raven by Jane
Shoes: Angelina Peep Toe by Gos Boutique
Necklace: Andorra by LouLou & Co and Virtual Insanity [Zodiac]
Poses by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]
Photo taken at Rust

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I just took pictures at Rust yesterday! I love the windlight setting you used. I used a more fanciful one. Also I love the Jane dress so much!

    ReplyDelete