Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Several Amazing Pixels

I kind of embarrassed myself earlier when the new One Bad Pixel releases were shown. Before I could stop myself, I wrote "I want to lick the dresses!" Who SAYS that? But for real...look how pretty this one is!

Style - Several Amazing Pixels


I'm wearing the Chryssie Maxi Dress and I'm so in love with it, I might not take it off for a while. It's just so pretty! It has one strap that goes around the back, shows plenty of cleavage, and it's long, but not so long that it's sinking into the ground. I'm barefoot in this photo and the dress just skims the ground. There are a dozen colors and I just KNOW this will be a summer staple!

If you haven't been out to CHIC² yet, go go go! You NEED the Anais 2 hair from Wasabi Pills! I was a huge fan of the first version of this hair with the ponytail, and now I love this version even more!

Oh, and if you didn't know, Zaara is having their annual sale until June 9th! 50% off all items, so head out there and shop! I've been in love with the Indra painted stacked bangles for a long time! And after you hit up the Zaara sale, head to Long Awkward Pose for the final closing sale. It's sad, but at least you can pick up some awesome poses for cheap!

Time for more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Daisy by Aura
Hair: Anais 2 in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills [CHIC²]
Dress: Chryssie Maxi Dress in White by One Bad Pixel
Bracelets: Indra Stacked Bangles by Zaara [Sale!]
Pose by Long Awkward Pose [Sale!]


No comments:

Post a Comment