Saturday, June 30, 2012

Digits, Part 2

Berry did this thing last year where she asked for our shape digits. It was really interesting and fun to see basically what people were working with. Now that mesh is more and more common, she asked to see our digits again just to see how people are fitting into mesh. [Obviously if you're still a hold out on wearing mesh, this doesn't apply to you.]

Digits


I fit into a Standard Size medium for almost everything. Once in a while, mostly in Maitreya clothing for some reason, I fit into a SS small top. Did I tweak my shape for mesh? HELL YES. I was NOT about to just not buy the clothes I wanted just because of the size of my hips. I know some people are super super attached to their shape and aren't willing to change for clothes or skins or anything, but I am not one of those people!! And I wasn't willing to sit around moaning that we need a deformer before buying mesh because, hello? Have you SEEN some of the mesh clothing? Why would I wait?? If the deformer comes out and is the savior of SL like so many people seem to think it will be, then hey, great. But until then...

How has my shape changed from the digits last year? Well, surprisingly, not that much. I am 9 points higher on the height slider but mesh had little to do with that. I'm simply married to a giant man and I needed to adjust my height slightly so I wouldn't look so much like his child. I AM, however, surprised to be 6'2, as in my Edit Appearance window, I'm 5'5, and 5'6 on my "Doctor's Scale." I'm 10 points bigger on the body thickness than I was, although 3 points lower on the body fat index. My hips are a little slimmer, but to be honest with you, I had changed that already anyway after the first digits thing [I felt chunky] and have made them wider for mesh. Everything else is basically the same.

Now let's see your digits!!

In this post:

Skin: Briar in Copper by Aura
* Briar - Coral Lipstick added
Hair: Kumi in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Bikini: Ring Bikini in Sea Breeze by OneBadPixel
Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, I have no idea how people have the patience to wait for the deformer. I see all of these amazing mesh things and I just want them all.

    Also, can't believe you're 6'2" as well. LOL I was pretty shocked at 6'6" for myself.

    Thanks for sharing again! <3

    ReplyDelete