Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Joy

I think everyone knows that I am TOTALLY a summer girl. Nothing makes me happier than to see those temperatures rising and wake up to sunshine every morning. Luckily for me, creators are coming out with awesome new stuff to keep this summer girl happy in SL!

Style - Summer Joy


Jane has new mesh goodies for us! The Sweet n Low jeans are really great because they're casual enough to wear with sandals [or no shoes at all!] but can be paired up with your favorite heels for a night out! They do have 2 length options, too, just for this reason! What I really like is that they are lower rise, BUT not so low that you need to worry about sharing the goods if you bend the wrong way. The Casey halter was just made for these jeans because it is flowy and the hem is up enough that you get a cute glimpse of belly. I know these halters will be in my summer rotation because unlike some halters I have similar to this, it doesn't cut into my pants.

Funky Junk has this awesome Summertime Dock out at the Home & Garden Expo. It comes with the lanterns, but if you want the furniture, you can buy it separately at the Expo. The dock comes with sits, and a few length options. Both the dock and the furniture are RFL items, so buy them and you'll be donating to a great cause!

And hello? Do you see my hair? How is the new Lola Summer mesh hair from Wasabi Pills just NOT the best little look for summer? Braided pigtails and a hair kerchief? Love! Total love!

Okay, off to go enjoy the sunshine!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grass by Aura
Hair: Lola Summer in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Top: Casey Halter in Pine by Jane
Jeans: Sweet n Low in Indigo by Jane
Mesh Rigged Barefeet by SLink
Summertime Dock by Funky Junk [H&G Expo, RFL item]
Pose by Fluke


No comments:

Post a Comment