Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet Me In The Garden

I can't say I've ever been much of an outdoorsy type of girl. But I do appreciate the outdoors if it's nice and clean. The Songo Courtyard Garden by Barnesworth Anubis for this month's Collabor88 fits the bill just perfectly!

Style - Meet Me In The Garden


175 prims of lovely, this skybox is just gorgeous for if you choose to not live in a regular house, or if you just need somewhere for pictures. It comes with a few furniture pieces to match. Love!

Also on my "Omg I love it!" list this week, the new Gish dress from coldLogic! As soon as I put the demo on, I KNEW I had to have it! The belt is separate so you can use it in other outfits. I thought the new Kirby hair from Truth was totally perfect for the style of this dress. Both the dress and the hair are mesh, so if you're STILL holding out on buying mesh... I don't even know what to tell you. :-p

I think it's time to relax a bit in the garden.

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Cupid by Aura
Hair: Kirby in Sahara by Truth
Dress: Gish in Blue/Yellow by coldLogic
Shoes: Caresse by N-Core
Accessories:
* Bella Peepers by Miel
* DayDream necklace, Single Tier by League [Collabor88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Collabor88]
Songo Courtyard Garden by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment