Friday, December 2, 2011

Once Upon A December

We recently set up our winter park on the island, and I'm so happy with it, I want to be outside all the time! Luckily for me, there are warm things to wear because I just can't be out in the snow without proper clothing!

Style - Once Upon A December


I happened upon new-to-me store Severed Garden last night while browsing marketplace. I hopped on over to the mainstore and fell in LOVE with the Dana boots and the Priska hat and hair! These are no modify items, which I know might turn some of you off, but there are convenient little HUDs to change the colors of your boots and socks, hat and hair. My only real complaint is that I would like to be able to resize the boots separate of the socks, but I managed to make them fit and they are fairly inexpensive, so it all works out!

Pose store STaTus is participating in the Royal Living Magazine Snowman Hunt and fitting to the title, they've put out this cute Snowman Lover. There are 10 poses in the snowman, and who doesn't love poses and snowmen, am I right? This is a PAY hunt, and each hunt item costs $45L. But I'm sure multiple blogs will have all the items, so you can pick and choose what you want.

I'm off to play in the snow some more!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 2 by Curio
Hair: Priska hat w/hair by Severed Garden
Top: Skully Sally sweater by Artilleri
Tank: Essential Tank in Snow by Mischief [No longer available]
Jeans: Low.Rise in Faded by fri.day
Boots: Dana by Severed Garden
Snowman Lover by STaTus Poses [Snowman Hunt item]

No comments:

Post a Comment