Friday, December 23, 2011

A Date With Santa

Since 2008, I've been having a winter guest on my island. Of COURSE I'm talking about Santa! He swings by after the first snowfall [something about the North Pole simply being crazy around December] and he hangs out until Christmas Eve. Since that is tomorrow and at some point during the day he'll be taking off, tonight is our special date night. And lucky for me, G Field sent the most beautiful winter gift!

Style - A Date With Santa


If you're in the subscriber group, then you should have received the very pretty 2011 Holiday dress & necklace today. As with everything G Field makes, it's gorgeous! G Field remains on my top 10 list of stores that I love and I don't see that changing any time soon.

This'll be my last post until after Christmas, so Merry Christmas, everyone!! Or Happy Hanukkah! Or just Happy Holidays! ♥

Now if you'll excuse me, Santa awaits!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Breathe in Brown 08 by Elikatira
Dress: 2011 Holiday Dress by G Field [Free Subscriber Gift]
Shoes: Eve Flower Pumps in Red by G Field
Jewelry:
* 2011 Holiday Flower Necklace by G Field [Free Subscriber Gift]
* Parade Pearl Statement Ring in Frost/Plat by MOOD
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment