Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stop! Collabor88 and Listen!

Did you hear the news? Collabor88 starts TOMORROW!!! What is it? Well, it's a new monthly shopping event with some of the grid's most beloved designers bringing you new items at low prices, and every month on the 8th, the merchandise changes! You guys are going to adore it, I just know it. Let me show you just a sampling of what you can get there!

Style - Stop! Collabor88 and Listen


The Luna bustier and skirt from Ingenue are so ladylike and precious! And the sculpt work on the skirt is just oh-so-wonderful! Just look at the detailed pleats! I love it combined with the Changes hair from Elikatira. The band on the hair is color change and ties into a sweet little bow in the back. I'm using a pose by Marukin, which is a new to me store, and I am really loving the poses!

I'll have more to show you all later, but if this is what Collabor88 is going to be like...I have no doubts that you all are going to be some shopping maniacs!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio
Hair: Changes in Blonde 02 by Elikatira [Collabor88]
Top & Skirt: Luna in Noir by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Shoes: Destiny Heels in Red by SLink [New!!]
Jewelry:
* Downtown Glam Multi Pendant by MOOD
* Sorella Cuff in Platinum/Ruby by MOOD
* Devotion Bridal Ring by Earthstones
Pose by Marukin [Collabor88]




No comments:

Post a Comment