Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Grant Me Absolution

I need forgiveness. I made a promise to myself that I would not do much shopping until I was back under a certain number in my inventory. But, I wandered into Absolution last night and... well, you know.

Style - Grant Me Absolution


The pretty Joss sweater is just my style! It's off the shoulders and has the long sleeves with the glove extender that takes the sleeves just a little past the wrists. Love!

And the cutie patootie Bowdorable boots! I want them all, because they're tooooo cute. The bow is color change, so you can match to many outfits.

On second thought, I don't need forgiveness, because I'm totally not sorry I bought any of this. :-p

In this post:

Skin: Vilda - 09 by LAQ
Hair: Ava in Streaked Mirage by Truth
Sweater: Joss in Blue/Black by Absolution
Jeans: Kloe in Steel by WoE
Boots: Bowdorable Slouch Boots in Black by Absolution
Rings: Traumerei in Silver by U&R Dogs
Makeup:
* Smokey Cat-Shadow in Blue/Black by L.Fauna
* Eyelashes - Dramatic by Exodi
Pose by Frooti
House in the background: Conestoga by Funky Junk [new location!]


1 comment: