Saturday, January 29, 2011

Belle Belle makes me steamy!

Do you love living in luxury? Who doesn't, am I right? Well, then you must be loving this month's Spruce Up Your Space as much as I am! This weekend only, you can get this simply wonderful Sauna Zen-sation from Belle Belle for ONLY $150L! Check out the pics!

Style - Belle Belle Sauna Zen-sation

Style - Belle Belle Sauna, water break!

Style - Belle Belle Sauna, steamy!

Style - Belle Belle Sauna, Shower time


You know, every time I show something off from Belle Belle, I want to just take a million pictures because Leyla Firefly seriously puts some detail in her work! This thing is really just wonderful and SO serene, with the light tinkling sounds of the wind chimes that are hanging outside. You will need at least 326 prims available to rez it out, but wow, is it worth it! There are several sits in the benches, the steam can be turned on and off, and I seriously want the shower in my real bathroom, because the water pouring down looks like soft rain. This version is PG, but there IS a naughty version of the sauna with Belle Belle's "Passion Inside" menu driven poses. You know, if you roll that way. *wink* The adult version is NOT on sale for Spruce Up Your Space.

Remember, you only have until Sunday night to get the Sauna Zen-sation at Belle Belle for $150L. Afterwards it pops up to its regular price of $990L. Go now! Go!

Oh, by the way. I have my Sauna-zensation set up in my Calypso's Cave which is also from Belle Belle. The sounds of the cave really mesh well with the sauna. Honestly, I'm totally relaxed!

1 comment: