Monday, September 20, 2010

Why, Mr. Lagerfeld!

Well, if you ask me [not that anyone did], I think that simplicity is often best in most things, from how you take your coffee to the clothing you wear. And Bublee Bing proved me right again with this sweet little number. The Lagerfeld, inspired by none other than Mr. Karl Lagerfeld.

Review - Bublee Bing - Why, Mr. Lagerfeld!


What you see is what you get with this adorable little dress. Swishy skirt, rose brooch, and then that big hair bow to just top off your look. The moment I saw it, I fell in love! Simple, elegant, and yet still fun. Just the way it should be.

Pick yours up at Bublee Bing!

Also in this post:

Skin: Isolde #4 in Cachet by Exodi
Hair: Jessica in Brown Auburn by Amacci
Shoes: Bow Slingbacks in Ivory by Cherry
Pose by Exposeur
Photographed in front of the Quaint house by Funky Junk [Not yet available for purchase]


No comments:

Post a Comment