Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today's Gaze - Autumn Mix

Do you eat Autumn Mix around this time of year? It's a bag of candy corn, but it's got more in it - like big sugary pumpkins. Love it! Why am I bringing it up? Well, probably just because that's the name of this post. And also because I really want some.

Today's Gaze is a mix from my inventory. There's some old, some new, and in my opinion, it's just like those pumpkins - just sweet, yummy goodness. Some of it you can run out and purchase right now as it's just been released, some might be just lurking in your inventory waiting to come out, and some you just might not be able to get anymore. I think we often get overrun with new pretties and we forget that there's so much wonderful in our inventories just waiting for the chance to shine. I'm not going to explain all that I'm wearing today because I'm pretty lazy, but I urge you all to dig deep into your inventories and pull out some older pieces to wear. Just because it didn't come out in the past week doesn't make it any less beautiful. ♥

“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
-Yves Saint Laurent



Review - Today's Gaze - Autumn Mix



In this post:

Skin: Isolde #29 in Cachet by Exodi [New makeup, just released!]
Hair: Taylor by Dernier Cri
Cardigan: Papercut Cardigan in Maroon by Reek
Shirt: La Femme Turtleneck by Zaara [Free from LE Look back in December]
Skirt: Classic A001 Jean Skirt in Dusted by Armidi Limited
Tights: Part of the Reticent outfit by Nyte n Day
Shoes: Miss Vo pumps by Kookie [Last week's 50L Friday offer]
Purse: Good Scene Clutch by The Sea Hole [From the Good Shit Hunt]
Pose by Exposeur
Photographed in front of the Hope house by Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment