Friday, May 14, 2010

Today's Gaze - Casual Friday

Happy Friday!! In a lot of offices, Fridays are known as "Casual Friday" where you can wear jeans instead of skirts and pantyhose. When I used to work in offices, some people took the "casual" part a little too literally, wearing ratty jeans and old t-shirts. I've put together a look that says "Just because I'm casual, doesn't mean I'm a huge slob!" I also used items that were already in my inventory just hanging out, some of which I bet are lying around in your inventories as well!

[If you don't feel like reading, all the SLurls will be at the bottom of the page.]

Review - Today's Gaze - Casual Friday


The absolutely adorable Hooded Blazer in blue is from Decoy, which to many of us is home of the "cute butt" jeans. I put it over a bright turquoise Essential Tank from Mischief. If you get the Essential Tanks, which you should, I highly suggest fatpacking. When wearing jeans to the office, make sure they are clean and don't have holes. The Designer Jeans from fri.day fit the bill perfectly. As an added bonus, there are cuffs included with the jeans that are already sized for wearing flats. Love it! Speaking of flats, I'm wearing the Ballet Flats from recently closed ETD. Oh ETD, how I miss you already!!

For accessories, I decided not to go all matchy matchy with the rest of my outfit, instead calling on my signature color - PINK! - and pulling out this awesome Daisuki bag from Bare Rose. That SLurl will take you to their smaller-than-the-mainstore formal branch, which has a lot of super cute purses. I'm also wearing the Dangle Beads necklace in Celebrate from Earthstones. Celebrate, it is Friday!! My hair is this cute, casual style called Poppy by Truth. I turn to this style quite a bit lately, it is just that cute.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!


In this post:

Skin: Elle #9 by Belleza
Hair: Poppy in Swedish by Truth
Blazer: Hooded Blazer in blue by Decoy
Shirt: Essential Tank in Turquoise by Mischief
Jeans: Designer Jeans in light by fri.day
Shoes: Buckle Ballet Flats by ETD [No longer available][*weeps*]
Bag: Daisuki in Pink by Bare Rose Haute Couture
Necklace: Dangle Beads in Celebrate by Earthstones
Pose by Glitterati

1 comment:

  1. I love how you added the pink purse..looks great.

    Look at you! All fashionables and stuff. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete