Thursday, May 13, 2010

Special corset for a special lady

Love sexy lingerie? Hey, me too! Tonight I went to the launch party for new lingerie from Dick Wiesel of WoE. He created an exclusive "Codie" color for his Olivia corsets. It is, of course, named after CodeBastard Redgrave, owner of the Rouge Sim, MechanizedLife and creator of the Boudoir Rouge photography series. She's one of my favorite people, so of COURSE I was going to run right out and get it!

Review - WoE - Olivia "Codie" Corset

Review - WoE - Olivia "Codie" Corset, back


This pretty little thing has a lace edging and great lacing on the back. It also includes a matching thong. Skimpy! After I bought it, and after I danced around Rouge for a bit, I ran home to try it on. And then my friend Rune came over to give me a hug. Awww, what a guy! Of course, then he left. Something about me not using lens flare...

You can pick up your Codie color corset ONLY at Rouge, and ladies, it is a MUST HAVE. And guys, you can pick one up for your girl because there is a transfer version available. And be sure to stop by WoE to check out all the other colors of Olivia. You'll love it!

Also in this post:

On me -
Skin: Elle #0 by Belleza
Hair: Michelle in Swedish by Truth
Shoes: Shanti in Black by Maitreya Gold

On Rune -
Skin: Johan Tan 7 by Belleza
Hair: Noah in Cocoa by Truth
Pants: Leather pants by SF Designs

Poses by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment