Saturday, March 20, 2010

Get me to the chapel on time!

I just adore weddings. Around 7 or 8 years ago, I was a bridesmaid 3 times in just slightly over a year in my physical world, and I never never got tired of discussing weddings! Which, you know, is probably a good thing since I was in so many! I've never had the opportunity to be a bride in either life, but with this new gorgeous wedding dress from Nymphetamine, I can at least pretend!

The Vivy wedding gown is just elegant and stunning. It's also not very frilly, which I know so many brides appreciate.

Review - Nymphetamine - Vivy, front

Review - Nymphetamine - Vivy, back


The gown is strapless, with a simple chest ruffle. There is a plain sash and then the lovely ballgown style skirt. The gown also comes with the option of wearing the veil or just flowers in your hair. I modded this veil easily to go with my hairstyle. Also, Paeoti told me this, but she uses the Emerald viewer with the extra attachment points for these items. So if you do not, you will need to manually attach the veil or flowers to an open spot on your head.

There is something that's just a little better than the wedding - The honeymoon! And won't your partner just LOVE seeing you out of your beautiful gown and into this oh-so-pretty babydoll lingerie?

Review - Nymphetamine - Vivy babydoll


You can also take off the babydoll part and just wear the teddy underneath. You guys know I do so love options!

The Vivy wedding gown is $1000L for the set of the gown & the lingerie, including the veil and hair flower. You can also purchase the gown, veil & flower for $850L, or the lingerie, veil & flower for $350L. The dress and lingerie also comes in 9 other colors, minus the veil & flower, for $750L each. They are available now at the Nymphetamine mainstore, so get out there and shop!

Also in this post:

Skins: Belle "Amethyst Kisses" and Belle "Meow Rubies" by Belleza
Hairs: Jocelyn and Avery in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Open Ocean by Miriel [No longer available]
Poses by Glitterati, Olive Juice, and Striking Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment