Sunday, November 9, 2014

There's an art to life's distractions

Sometimes you just don't want to do anything, am I right? You just want to hang out, sit around, distract yourself with looking out at the trees and grass. And you know what? That's TOTALLY okay! You need to do that sometimes!

Style - There's an art to life's distractions


Fri.day released the new Maggie boots for Collabor88 and I squealed in joy when I saw them! The boots themselves are so pretty, but it's the cute cute sock tops that just make them perfect! The sock tops are detachable and can change colors with a HUD.

Coldlogic released some coats recently, and I am so in love with the Anselmo coat! It reminds me of a bomber style jacket, but all soft and pretty. There is an undershirt to wear with it, but it is detachable.

Oh, and can we talk about my cutiecute pose?? A couple of days ago on Plurk, Olaenka of oOo Studio asked for some pose ideas, and since I'm all full of ideas, I threw some pictures at her. Then she surprised me with a little mini pack of poses named after me! Squee! Thank you, Olaenka!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Althea by Truth
Mesh eyelids and hands by Slink
Party Season Gloss by Hello Dave
Top: Anselmo by coldLogic
Pants: Lou Lou by Mon Tissu [non-mesh]
Boots: Maggie by fri.day [Collabor88]
Pose: Alicia by oOo Studio
Mansfield Converted Barn by Barnesworth Anubis [Re-tinted by me]

No comments:

Post a Comment