Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hashtag Let Me Take A Selfie!

So there I was, just walking around, and I ran right into Flat Ebbe Linden! What does anyone do in this situation? Take a selfie!

Style - Hashtag Let Me Take A Selfie!


Pose Fair 2014 starts on Saturday, and you guys are gonna love it! I've gotten a sneak peak at the place and it's awesome! Soooo many awesome poses for all kinds of photos, including these new Selfies poses by Mien! I laughed when I saw the set and immediately just had to have it. It's so me!

Coldlogic released some new dresses this week and the Smart one that I'm wearing is quite smart! It comes with two different belts, solid like I'm wearing here, or checked like the details of the dress. This color, Sky, perfectly matches the Sarah sandals in mint that Fri.day has out at The Seasons Story.

#SeeYouGuysLater!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Shimmer by Magika
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Dress: Smart by coldLogic
Shoes: Sarah sandals by fri.day [The Seasons Story]
Pose: Selfies by Mien [Pose Fair 2014, opening Saturday at noon SLT]
And Flat Ebbe Linden from Strawbery Singh! [Who does not have the new Twitter profile, but don't tease her about it because it makes her sad.]

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are SO evil but I'm happy I saw this AFTER I got the new twitter profile. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe or not, there is more to selfies (picture that you take of yourself) than just capturing moments with friends or 'feeling myself' photos. Apparently, it is also a hidden secret to a healthy and beautiful smile, according to a new study. Selfie Props

    ReplyDelete