Sunday, March 2, 2014

Nobody's gonna slow me down!

Oh my gosh, there are sooo many things to shop for this weekend! Nobody better slow me down, because I've got things to get!!

Style - Nobody's gonna slow me down!


FaMESHed opened yesterday and there are so many cute things! The hippie boho girl in me fell in LOVE with the Fringed Top from Emery! This top reminds me of some kind of DIY t-shirt tutorials I see all over the internet. Total love!

And of course, The Arcade also has opened and has brought so much incredible stuff to the grid! I just adore the Shine hair from Exile because it's sooo long and helps with the whole hippie-boho vibe I've got going on today. Ingenue's Pandora flat sandals are simply awesome, too! They are add-ons for the SLink flat feet, so hurry up and get your feet if you STILL haven't! You're missing out on fantastic shoes!!!

Hope you guys have had a fantastic weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Shine by Exile [The Arcade]
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave [New in-world store!!]
Top: Fringed Top by Emery [FaMESHed]
Shorts: Cuffed Denim by One Bad Pixel
Shoes: Pandora in noir by Ingenue [The Arcade]
Huntress pose by !bang [We♥RP - not open yet]

1 comment: