Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Thousand Miles Away Tonight

I'm tired today and feeling a thousand miles away from everything. But! I do love when things come together, especially since it's hard to layer with mesh items.

Style - A Thousand Miles Away Tonight


Coldlogic released some new items yesterday and I am loving the Toney sweater/shirt combo. The little zipper detail on the side takes what could be very plain into something really great! What I love even more is that it works very well with the Presley plaid mini skirt from Stellar, out now at this month's My Attic event. I am wearing the skirt in small and the top in medium and there is very very little clipping as I move around, so I'm happy!

If you haven't been out to The Garden yet, you need to go! I'm standing in the Mars II house by Breno and it's pretty darn cool! I filled up the top room with furniture from Mudhoney and Bauwerk, which you can also find at The Garden this month.

I hope everyone is having a great week and staying warm!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Red sheer gloss added
* Purple + Wing shimmer eyeshadow added
Hair: Esperanza by Truth [New release!]
Mesh hands by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave
Top: Toney in midnight by coldLogic
Skirt: Presley in purple by Stellar [My Attic]
Leggings by Kitties Lair
Necklace: Into The Woods by Cae [Enchantment, not open yet]
Pose by Kirin

Mars II house by Breno [The Garden]
Penelope bed by Mudhoney [The Garden]
Northern Lights set by Bauwerk [The Garden]

No comments:

Post a Comment