Thursday, November 14, 2013

Maybe Tomorrow

Around this time of the year, my blogs seem to get a lot more sporadic. I keep telling myself "Maybe tomorrow." But well, eventually tomorrow is today and that's okay because I have some cute things that I have fallen in love with over the past few days!

Style - Maybe Tomorrow


Coldlogic released some new coats and OH... they are perfect!! I'm wearing the Golding coat with the optional shirt and skirt. How adorable is this coat?? I love the little zipper detail on the sleeves and it's just so ladylike and classy! But if you didn't wear the skirt and shirt part, you could easily pair it up with other things to make it a lot more edgy and rockstar.

But since I was going for a more ladylike look, check out the new Maryse heels from Ingenue! These are add-on for SLink feet and I am in shoe love with them. Classy, classy, classy.

Until tomorrow!

Maybe. :)


In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Bubblegum lipstick added
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Hair: Alicia in Gingerbread by Wasabi Pills
Coat: Golding in Blue by coldLogic
Shoes: Maryse in Candy by Ingenue
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Industrial Loft by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment