Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So Glad I Was There

I'm happy every day that I log into Second Life, but I'm even happier when there's new pretties to get!

Style - So Glad I Was There


Coldlogic just did a new release and I'm so into this Norton combo! It comes in several colors, of course, but the coral color just called out to me! You also have the option of just using the cardigan. Yay!

And oh my gosh, how perfect does the Khaleesi's Temptation necklace from Maxi Gossamer for Collabor88 work with this outfit?? Total love!

I have loads more shopping to do today, and so do you, so let's get to it!

In this post:

Skin: Ava #0 by Belleza
Hair: Hollana in Swedish by Truth [Collabor88]
Outfit: Norton in Coral by coldLogic
Necklace: Khaleesi's Temptation by Maxi Gossamer [Collabor88]
Mesh hands by SLink
Pose by !bang [Zodiac]

No comments:

Post a Comment