Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Fall of Rain

Oh my word, it is good to be back!! I came down with a nasty bug last week and my reaction to some meds was bad bad bad! So while I was laid up in bed away from my computer, I was just crazed to get back because it was opening weekend for Collabor88!!

Style - A Little Fall Of Rain


This month at Collabor88 you can pick up the wonderful Minna blouse, Heron skirt, and Heron parasol by The Sea Hole! I really don't know what I like more! But I'll tell you, I have been a SUCKER for a parasol since I was a kid. Seriously! Ask my mom how many little lacy parasols I had for just no reason. The theme this month is Culture Fusion for Collabor88, and the colors and prints of these items just scream it. Love!

While I was gone, Mr. Truth released what might be my most favorite hair of his EVER. The Leesa hair is this big poofy messy bun right on top of the head and oh, I am so in LOVE. And Adam n Eve released the new Harper skin that I really think should have been called Alicia, it's so very much MY face!

Coming home is sweet, but coming home to such amazing new stuff is even better!

In This Post:

Skin: Harper in Diva by Adam n Eve
Hair: Leesa 2 in Mocha w/Roots by Truth
Top: Minna in Clayberry by The Sea Hole [Collabor88]
Skirt: Heron in Clayberry by The Sea Hole [Collabor88]
Shoes: Alexa mesh wedges by Maitreya
Accessories:
* Heron Parasol in Clayberry by The Sea Hole [Collabor88]
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by Olive Juice for Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment