Monday, September 26, 2011

Love On Top

Did you know the Creators Stamp Rally was going on now? I love love love the CSR because not only is it fun to get prizes, but often I get to find new-to-me stores, or get to remember stores that I had forgotten about! If you aren't familiar with the CSR, it's pretty easy. I suggest reading the blog to find out what to do. But just know if you want ALL the prizes, you'll need 20 cards to stamp, and that means buying 20 things. Or if you're lucky, you'll have friends who have extra cards and give them to you. :) I was on a mission for cards last night, so I went to shop!

Style - Love On Top


Niniko is a new-to-me store and particpating in the CSR. I picked up this cute little Chiffon Cutsew top there! I love simple tops to pair with jeans, but the big bow on it gives it that extra little kick to keep it from being too plain.

I hadn't been to Honey Kitty in a while, so I was really happy I stopped by! Look at the aptly named Sweet Sweet Bag! I don't know if I want to use it as a purse, travel with it, or put my lunch in it! The bow is color change and there are several bag colors available. Honey Kitty is also participating in the CSR.

Remember when you're out shopping to get cards that most of the stores only have cards in their newer items. Most of them will have a sign over something saying it has a card in it, but when in doubt, just edit and look in the contents. Of course, things at these stores are so very cute, you probably won't care if you get a card or not!

Oh! I'm starting something new on this blog that I've seen others do by adding the name of the designer next to the store SLurl. Does that make it easier for you all to find things? I try really hard to always look up every SLurl before posting, but I didn't know if you guys care either way. Let me know! :)

In this post:

Skin: Chloe #23 by Belleza -Tricky Boucher-
Hair: Agnes in Honey by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Top: Chiffon Cutsew by Niniko -Kae Sahara-
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Dirty by Zaara -Zaara Kohime-
Shoes: Bridget Flats in Rouge by Ingenue -Betty Doyle-
Bag: Sweet Sweet Bag in Red by Honey Kitty -Nekoko Noel-
Pose by aDORKable Poses -Adorkable Peapod-


No comments:

Post a Comment