Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ispachi Audrey Is Coming!

I'm always a little "Eeee!" when someone asks me to blog skins. I LOVE new skins, but I've always been better at blogging shoes than skins. And let's face it, many other bloggers do skin reviews way better than I do. But! I adore being asked, and I adore it more when I actually love the skin as much as I love the new Audrey skin by Ispachi!

The pictures are shot in the CalWL windlight setting only [no shadows] and have not been retouched in Photoshop. How they're shot is exactly how I see them.

Style - Ispachi - Audrey


This skin is so soft and feminine. The shading is very lovely and natural without the harsh highlights you can find on so many skins. I really kind of wanted to just run my hand over my body because the skin just looks so very baby soft.

There are 12 pretty makeups, too, ranging from soft and light to more of an edgy look.

Style - Ispachi: Audrey, Faces 2

Style - Ispachi: Audrey, Faces 1


The brows on the skin are a dark brown, but there is a tattoo layer to make them lighter, which I am wearing in my pictures. The skins come with regular and cleavage versions, plus bald and with hair. I'm wearing the Milk tone, which is the palest.

The Audrey skin comes out at Ispachi this Saturday, and I hope you love it as much as I do!

In this post:

Skin: Audrey by Ispachi
Hair: Pia in Latte by Truth
Lingerie: I Promise Lace by BOOM
Sweater: Nicole by Ingenue
Shoes: Pimp Your Pumps Square Courts by Gos
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Peridot by Exodi
Dramatic Eyelashes by Exodi
Poses by Everglow


No comments:

Post a Comment