Monday, July 5, 2010

Today's Gaze - Keeping It Summer Simple

As summer heats up into full swing, it's time for simple, cute little sundresses! After receiving the new Minami dress from E!, I knew I had to put together a nice little look for it.

[All SLurls will be at the bottom, if you don't feel like reading!]

Review - Today's Gaze - e! and Mariposa


The Minami dress is really simple, but that's what makes it so great! You can dress it down with sandals for just hanging out at home or going shopping, or you can easily dress it up with heels and lots of jewelry! Minami comes in several different colors [I'm wearing it in teal] and is super inexpensive! To match the dress, I'm wearing the Fairy Eyeshadow in aqua, also by e!. This won't show up in all the viewers, of course, but if you use Viewer 2, you're set.

Speaking of lots of jewelry, I went to my current favorite jewelry store, Mariposa, tonight and check out my rings! They're called Expressions and if you turn your head upside down, you can see that mine say "Love." There are different Expressions for you, and the rings can be silver or bronze. I'm also wearing the Oceanic Jewels set, which has the necklace, bracelet, and earrings all for a GREAT price. If you love jewelry, you need to check this store out!

I think more shopping is in order for my night!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #14 by Belleza
Hair: Nicola in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Minami in Teal by E! Eclectic Apparel & Accessories
Shoes: Candy Sandals by DP YumYum [Possibly unavailable]
Rings: Expressions "Love" by Mariposa
Necklace & Bracelet: Oceanic Jewels by Mariposa
Poses by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment