Monday, November 2, 2009

Stay Warm!

Usually when I receive review copies from a store, I try to put them all in one post. But designer Bublee Bing dropped so many yummy goodies on me, I'm just going to have to break it up. :)

These gorgeous knitted pullovers are JUST my style. In fact, I will be dying to find ones just like this in my physical world! I just had to get these creamy beige ones!




You can choose between the loose neck sweater, or the turtleneck. Each one comes in plain or with the braid down the front. The loose neck comes with two different styles of sleeves as well. I just could NOT be happier with these lovely sweaters and have just been switching between them for the past couple of days. There are several colors to choose from, but not a fatpack that I saw. You can get the single colors of sweaters for $165L for the turtleneck [5 colors available], and $180L for the loose neck [4 colors available]. They are absolutely necessary for everyone's fall and winter wardrobe!

If you're into a more preppy look, then the Pullunder Caro is for you!




A charming little sweater vest, this also comes with the shirt to wear underneath, and you can wear the shirt separately without the vest. The shirt has 3 lengths of sleeves, too, which is pretty cool. I didn't pick one up to show, but there is another version of the vest with the full plaid print on it. You can pick up the vest and shirt for $280L, and there are 5 colors available.

Later this week, I'll show off just the cutest little coats for this winter season from Bublee Bing!

Also in this post:

Skin: Misty Pale in Fuschia by League
Hair: Green II in Beach Blond by Maitreya
Eyes: Zbilja Spirit in Crystal Blue by Exodi [Group gift]

First photo:
Jeans: Classic jeans in Indigo by Zaara
Boots: Loosefit boots in brown by J's
Bracelet: Celtia bangles by Xaida

Second photo:
Pants: Journey Tweed Slacks in black by Armidi
Shoes: Starley pumps in black by ETD

Poses by ImpEle


No comments:

Post a Comment